Wanna know the nothing phone 2 specifications? You are at the right place! Nothing phone 2 is a flagship smartphone from Apple that offers a stunning design, a powerful performance, and a pro camera system with quad-pixel sensor and LiDAR scanner. .
Nothing Phone 2 Specifications:
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 48, 66, 71|
|5G bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 66, 71, 75, 77, 78 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A, 5G|
|LAUNCH||Announced||2023, July 11|
|BODY||Dimensions||162.1 x 76.4 x 8.6 mm (6.38 x 3.01 x 0.34 in)|
|Weight||201.2 g (7.09 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
Multiple LED lights on the back (notifications, charging progress, camera fill light)
Blinking red light on the back (video recording indicator)
IP54 – splash, water and dust resistant
|DISPLAY||Type||LTPO OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1600 nits (HBM), 1600 nits (peak)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~87.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
Always On Display
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 13, Nothing OS 2|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.5 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|Internal||128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Dual||50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS|
50 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, AF
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS, live HDR, OIS|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Single||32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm|
|SOUND||Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Bluetooth||5.3, A2DP, LE|
|Positioning||GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1), NavIC|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, OTG|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass|
|BATTERY||Type||Li-Ion 4700 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||45W wired, PD3.0, PPS, QC4, 100% in 55 min (advertised)45W wired, PD3.0, PPS, QC4, 100% in 55 min (advertised)|
15W wireless, 100% in 130 min (advertised)
5W reverse wireless
|MISC||Colors||White, Dark Gray|
|Price||$ 679.00 / € 683.92 / £ 629.00 / ₹ 53,998|
|TESTS||Performance||AnTuTu: 895434 (v9), 972126 (v10)|
GeekBench: 3957 (v5.5), 4219 (v6.0)
GFXBench: 60fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
|Display||Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)|
|Loudspeaker||-23.9 LUFS (Very good)|
|Battery life||Endurance rating 103h|
The Nothing Phone 2 is a smartphone that offers a unique design, a powerful performance, and a versatile camera. It is the second phone from Nothing, a company founded by Carl Pei, the former co-founder of OnePlus.
The phone specifications of the Nothing Phone 2 include:
- A 6.7-inch LTPO OLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels, a 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- A Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset with a 4nm process, an octa-core CPU, and an Adreno 730 GPU.
- Three memory options: 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, or 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage.
- A dual rear camera setup consisting of a 50MP main sensor with an f/1.9 aperture, PDAF, and OIS, and a 50MP ultra-wide sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and AF. The camera features include LED flash, panorama, HDR, and 4K video recording at 30/60fps.
- A 32MP front-facing camera with an f/2.5 aperture and HDR. The camera can record 1080p video at 30fps.
- A 4700mAh battery with support for 45W wired charging, PD3.0, PPS, QC4, 15W wireless charging, and 5W reverse wireless charging. The phone can charge from 0% to 100% in 55 minutes with the wired charger or in 130 minutes with the wireless charger.
- A fingerprint scanner under the display, an accelerometer, a proximity sensor, a gyro sensor, and a compass.
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM) support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, NFC, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1), NavIC, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG.
- Multiple LED lights on the back that can be used for notifications, charging progress, camera fill light, or video recording indicator.
- Splash, water, and dust resistance is rated IP54.
- Two color options: White and Dark Gray.
The phone specifications of the Nothing Phone 2 make it a competitive device in the mid-range segment of the smartphone market. It has a distinctive look that stands out from other phones and offers a smooth and fast user experience with its display and chipset. The camera is also capable of capturing high-quality photos and videos in various scenarios. The battery life is impressive and the charging options are convenient.
The Nothing Phone 2 is available to pre-order now from Nothing’s website or from selected retailers. It will start shipping on July 17. The price of the phone varies depending on the memory option chosen. The phone specifications of the Nothing Phone 2 are as follows:
- $599 / £579 / AU$1,049 for the model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage
- $699 / £629 / AU$1,149 for the model with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage
- $799 / £699 / AU$1,249 for the model with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage
If you are interested in buying the Nothing Phone 2 or learning more about its Nothing Phone 2 Specifications, you can visit Nothing’s website or check out some of the news articles that I found on the web. I hope this Nothing Phone 2 Specification was helpful to you. 😊
If you wanna know more about Tech Specifications read these.
To read about tourist info click here..